Sunday 15 June 2008

Essence of things...

Yes, I agree with my friend, that when one goes away finds the essence of things...
Sometime the price for it is a vulnerable emotional state...
I am looking forward to walk down into the deepest canyon in the world, Cotahuasi, here, near Arequipa...
I dream the essence of my things lies somewhere in between there...
am I right?

-
skądkolwiek, dokądkolwiek
aż do skrzyżowania,
gdzie sie zbiegają,
żeby sie rozbiegnąć
twoje nadzieje, pomyłki, porażki,
próby, zamiary i nowe nadzieje.

Droga
za droga
ale bez odwrotu
dostępne tylko to,
co masz przed sobą,
a tam, jak na pociechę,
zakręt za zakrętem,
zdumienie za zdumieniem,
za widokiem widok.
Możesz wybierać
gdzie być albo nie być,
przeskoczyć, zboczyć,
byle nie przeoczyć.

(fragment "Labirynt" by Wislawa Szymborksa)

No comments: